Appetite Control and Healthy Energy Support.
Buy 2 get 1 FREE
- Helps curb appetite in those with reward-eating/overeating habits
- Improves focus and concentration
- Improves sustained mental energy
- Supports active lifestyle and reliable energy support throughout the day
60 vegetarian capsules
Good to Know
REVO CurbDrive combines the potent herbal extracts of REVO Drive (theacrine, guarana, and mucuna) addressing the root causes of stress on the adrenal glands and the rest of the body along with powerful ingredients that allow for safe appetite suppression. Available as an easy-to-take vegetarian capsule especially designed to boost energy levels, help focus, all while decreasing food cravings.
- Improving focus, energy, and concentration: theacrine, vitamin B6, guarana, and green tea contribute to energy metabolism, reduces fatigue, and increases mental focus. This proprietary herbal blend contains natural stimulants that have been used for centuries as safe stimulants. Studies have shown that theacrine, B6, green tea, and guarana all help improve mental focus, reduces mental fatigue, and improves memory…consistently throughout the day without jitters and crashes.
- Mucuna is an herbal supplement that assists in decreasing reward eating behavior. The antioxidant properties concentrated in the mucuna seed extract promotes neural activity, anti-aging properties, and eliminates the energy and mood spikes and drops during the day. Promotes even blood sugar levels thought the day.
- Evodiamine EvoThin®is a thermogenic and contributes to the herbal stimulant blend that is used in traditional Chinese medicine to help with digestive problems. It increases body temperature to assist the body with fat-burning.
Lampariello, L. R., Cortelazzo, A., Guerranti, R., Sticozzi, C. & G. Valacchi. The magic velvet bean of Mucuna pruriens. J Tradit Complement Med. 2012; 2(4):331–339.
1 capsule in the morning, and 1 capsule in the early afternoon daily.
Retail Price: $38
Online Price: $32
Special: Buy 2 get 1 FREE
Statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR MEDICAL PROVIDER BEFORE TAKING SUPPLEMENTS.