If you’re considering the P-Shot to achieve bigger and better erections that are longer lasting, then you likely have questions.
Before you see a P-Shot doctor in Rockville, MD, it’s a good idea to make a list of questions you have to make sure you understand your procedure and what to expect.
Here Is What You Should Ask Your P-Shot Doctor in Rockville, MD During Your Consultation
- What are your qualifications and experience with the P-Shot?
- What is your overall success rate with patients?
- Does the P-Shot hurt?
- Am I a good candidate for this treatment?
- How does the P-Shot work?
- What can I expect during the procedure?
- When will I see results, and what results should I expect?
- Will I need follow-up injections? If so, how many?
- How soon can I have sex again after treatment?
Be sure to ask any additional questions you may have, even if they’re not on this list, especially when it comes to your provider’s credentials.
When choosing your P-Shot injector, be sure that they are properly qualified. You want a provider who not only has the education, training, and skill but also someone you can trust. You should be able to feel comfortable when asking your questions, free from judgment and understood by your doctor. They should listen to your questions and answer them in an easy-to-understand manner.
Don’t Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction Any Longer When One Quick ED Shot Can Eliminate Your Symptoms!
For the best P-Shot doctor in Rockville, MD, turn to Dr. Ben González here at Atlantis! Dr. G has helped many men achieve sexual wellness through the P-Shot and other treatments.
Call us today at 301-658-7686 to book your consultation, and be sure to bring your list of questions with you to help you get the most out of your consultation!